It’s hard to let go of an ex. It can feel like you’re giving up on someone that you really cared about and loved, but the truth is that sometimes it just isn’t worth your time to try anymore. You know when it’s time to move on because there are signs he or she is pretending to be over you.
11 Signs Your Ex Is Pretending To Be Over You:
– They avoid talking about what happened between the two of you and refuse to answer any questions
– They act very happy with their new partner and brag about them all the time
– They’ve deleted all pictures of the two of you together from social media
– They try to convince you that they are over you by saying things like “you’re one of the best people I know”
– They flirt with other people in front of you or make jokes about your relationship and how bad it was. They may even tell you about their new partner and say that they’re the best thing to happen to them
– You notice a change in their appearance. They may be wearing more make-up or they’ve recently changed their hair
– You catch them checking you out when they think no one is looking
– They try to get revenge on you by not talking to your friends, family members and/or co-workers. They may also act rude to them or try to make you look bad in front of others
– When talking to your friends, they ask about what happened between the two of you and if there’s any hope for an ex together. It could be because they’re just being polite but it could also mean that this is how they feel inside
– They try to get you back by being extremely nice or they are very persistent. You may also hear them say things like “I don’t know what I did wrong”
– They start doing the same thing that used to make you angry or upset and when confronted about it, they deny it and act as if nothing is happening
It’s hard to see these signs because the truth is painful, but if he or she is doing all of these things, it’s time to stop waiting around and realize that he or she isn’t coming back. You deserve someone who will be with you through the good times and bad so find a partner who loves you for exactly who you are because they’ll treat your heart as well as they would their own.
It may seem like your ex is really over you, but they could just be pretending so that it’s easier to move on. If the signs are pointing towards them being pretenders, then what should you do? Well first of all don’t let things get out of hand and continue to contact them because this will only make things worse for both parties involved. You need to take a step back and try not to get caught up in their drama or listen when they say how much better life is without you.
The best thing for everyone would be if the two of you can mutually agree on no more communication between one another which means blocking each other from social media accounts as well as phone numbers. This way there won’t be any more chances for any of your ex’s messages to be sent or texts to get through. You won’t have to worry about seeing them in public and you’ll also avoid the possibility of running into each other which can lead to disastrous consequences.
It’s not always easy to tell if your ex is faking it, but there are some definite signs that they may be pretending. If you’re wondering whether or not your ex has moved on, take a look for these 6 signs and see what you think! Do any of them sound familiar? Let us know in the comments below.